The Nurse Clinic
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
- To provide and operate the Services.
- To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support.
- To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages.
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services.
To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored via WIX.COM and WRITEAPP.
We keep this information for 8 years according to the Data Protection Act (2018) Further information can be found at Data Protection Act 2018 (legislation.gov.uk)
We will then dispose your information by according to law.
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at
THE NURSE CLINIC
The Stables Therapy Centre, 108 Milton Rd, Bedford MK41 6AS you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at
THE NURSE CLINIC
The Stables Therapy Centre
108 Milton Rd
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk