THE NURSE CLINIC
COVID-19 Client Instructions and Risk Awareness Notification
Instructions regarding your appointment
Arriving at the Clinic
In the event of no changes to your health between submitting the health questionnaire form and your appointment, please arrive at the Clinic no earlier than your appointed time.
Please do not come directly to the Clinic room, please wait in the car or in RECEPTION area if you are able to safely do so from a social distancing aspect.
When we are ready, we will either signal you in from the car park or collect you from reception.
You should sanitise your hands using the alcohol-based sanitiser and that is provided in clinic
We ask that, unless instructed by a member of the team, you maintain at least 2 metre distance at all times from anyone else in the Clinic. Any persons found to deliberately or inappropriately breach this request will be asked to immediately leave the premises and appropriate authorities will be called if necessary.
Exiting the Clinic
When the treatment is complete, you will be directed to leave the building the same way you entered leaving a 2 metre distance from others
Payments for your treatment
Where possible, we prefer any payments to be made online if paying prior to your appointment, but we do accept cards at the appointment
We will accept cash, but only in exceptional circumstances and we kindly ask you have the right amount.
We will of course refund any payments made prior to treatments being carried out which have changed and resulted in a lower treatment cost. Refunds will be made electronically.
Please DO NOT ATTEND your appointment and inform the Clinic if you develop any of the following:
- Dry cough
- Aches and pains
- Nasal congestion
- Sore Throat
- Gastric symptoms
- Loss of taste and smell
What we have done to protect your own and our safety
In order to further protect you during your visit, and increase the safety of our team, we have conducted COVID-19 risk assessments with full staff participation and awareness. Some of the major actions that were identified, and we have addressed during these assessments are listed below. This list is not exhaustive.
- Provided relevant training updates and incorporated COVID-19 specific training to our staff
- Reduced the number of treatments being currently offered.
- Introduced time gaps between appointments to allow for more thorough cleaning and aeration of treatment rooms.
- Increased the frequency and level of our cleaning practices at the start of the day, throughout the day and at the end of the day.
- Introduced a “Reduced-Client Policy” in the Clinic to help maintain social distancing.
- Provide hand sanitising lotion to clients upon entry and exit of the premises.
Whilst we have conducted relevant COVID-19 risk assessments in accordance with current Government advice, we cannot guarantee full protection against COVID-19, or any other infectious diseases, however, we have taken measures to reduce them. By attending the Clinic, you are aware and accept such risks and THE NURSE CLINIC accepts no responsibility for COVID-19 transmission.
If you have any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for helping us in our efforts to keep everyone safe.
THE NURSE CLINIC
Client Check List
- I have read the COVID-19 Client Instructions and Risk Notification and will return the acknowledgement below
- Return COVID-19 Client Triage Questionnaire within 24hours of your appointment
- I am aware of the treatments I plan to undertake at the Clinic, and its associated costs, benefits and risks
- Understand/process payment for the planned treatment
I acknowledge that whilst THE NURSE CLINIC cannot provide full protection against COVID-19 during my visit to their premises, I have been informed of the actions they have taken to minimise my risk of transmission and accept those risks by attending the Clinic at my scheduled appointment.
I have received the “COVID-19 Client Instructions and Risk Awareness Notification” and understand and agree to my obligations as set out within this document.